This Mini Vegetable Egg Cups are very tasty food for a breakfast and easy to prepare. And also it is well calculated to obtain correct portions and include it in your 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme plan:
Makes 2 servings, 2 cups per person.
Note: If you follow the nutrition plan 21 Day Fix, each serving is 1 Red Container and 1 Green
Coconut oil spray
4 whole eggs
Pepper and Salt Himalayan (mineralized salt)
¼ red or yellow bell pepper
1 bunch of chives
12 bunches of raw spinach
Optional: You can add any vegetables you have, mushrooms, onions, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
2. In a muffins tin, lightly coat with coconut oil spray so the egg mixture and vegetables don’t stick. (I used a rubber muffins molds for individual servings)
3. In a bowl add the egg and all the vegetables and adding a pinch of salt and pepper
4. Once the egg and vegetables are well mixed, add the mixture to the muffin pan.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of cups comes out clean
6. Remove from oven and enjoy !!
It was a super easy recipe and also provides you with a nutritious breakfast high in protein and also you include a serving of vegetables. We know that those are the ones the cost us more fill up, right?
I hope you prepare them. I can’t wait to see the result !!
Stay Active, Live Healthy and Feel Amazing!